All New Customers must complete the one-time online registration process prior to any reservations being made or confirmed. For your convenience you can register online using our web based system or if you prefer you can download the registration forms and come in to the lobby where we can complete the reservations with you.
Please take a moment to review our list of admission requirements prior to registering. If you have any questions or need clarification on any of the following, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 951-432-7480.
STEP 1 – Review Admission Requirements
- All dogs must be registered with the Pet Patrol Dog Hotel and waivers signed prior to any reservations being confirmed. Step 2 below.
- Proof of current Rabies, Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo, and Bordatella vaccinations are required for all Boarding and Daycare dogs. You can upload these once your register online, you can email these to email@example.com, you can bring these with you on your dog’s first visit, or have them faxed beforehand from your vet. Our fax number is: (951) 667-1902.
- A Doggy Interview and evaluation of 1-2 hours is required for all new dogs that will be going to Doggy Daycare. The Doggy Interview is used to evaluate your dog’s temperament and get them acclimated to the Pet Patrol Dog Hotel’s environment. There is no cost for the evaluation but we recommend a reservation. Doggy interviews are NOT required for Grooming, Self-Wash, or Boarding unless they will also be attending Daycare during their stay.
- All dogs must be free of fleas and ticks and must be in reasonably good health and have no contagious illnesses or conditions.
- All dogs over the age of 8 months must be spayed or neutered if attending Doggy Daycare.
- All dogs must be sociable and non-aggressive toward people and/or other dogs.
- Dogs who have recently been found, rescued, adopted, purchased, or fostered must spend an incubation period of at least two weeks at home with their new family before entering the Pet Patrol Dog Hotel facility. This will allow the new owner to become familiar with any behavioral and/or health conditions and will allow the pet some time to get settled into their new home.
Please note: To protect the health and safety of our employees, clients, and the pets in our care, we reserve the right to refuse admittance to any dog who does not meet the above requirements .
STEP 2 – Register Your Dogs
Complete the Pet Patrol Registration Online by clicking the link below and signing up as a New Customer. During the registration you will enter your information, your pet(s) information, read and sign our mandatory release form(s) and upload vaccination information. We also require you keep a valid credit card on file. If you prefer you can pick up the forms in our lobby where we will be happy to help you complete them.
STEP 3 – Schedule Your Reservation
Once you have completed your online registration you MUST make your 1st Boarding and/or Daycare reservation by phone at 951-432-7480. After your 1st reservation has been made you will have access to the online reservations request system for all future visits.
First time Doggy Daycare customers MUST attend a Doggy Interview/Temperament Test prior to any Doggy Daycare reservations being confirmed. (Doggy Interviews are not required for Boarding-only or Grooming-only dogs)
We MUST have a copy of all dogs’ up-to-date vaccination records prior to providing any services. You can upload the records to your registration profile, email them, bring the record with you on your dog’s first visit, or have your Vet fax it to us.
If you have any further questions, comments, or special requests, or if your pet has special needs or circumstances that you would like to discuss with us, please don’t hesitate to call 951-432-7480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting you and your canine family member soon!!